Monday 7 October 2013

Drama as reptile enters femi kuti’s car on lagos third mainland bridge

femi-kuti-620x330 
Drama ensued at the third mainland bridge over the weekend when a crowd gathered around the car of legendary Afrobeat King, Femi Kuti, to locate a Lizard that almost caused him an accident.

Narrating his ordeal, Kuti, who arrived late to the MUSON Center, where he was a guest artiste at the pre-event press briefing on the coming MUSON anniversary concert, described the experience as horrifying.
He said the lizard appeared all of a sudden, from the dashboard of the car, while he was at top speed, starring at him snappily before ducking away..

“You know, it could have been a disaster if the lizard had run through my trousers, climbing to my private part. You can imagine how jumpy I could have reacted, trying to protect my manhood. Because, that to me is an important part of who I am, I can’t joke with it. Evil people could be at work,” added the musician jocularly, still wondering how the lizard got into his car.”

After the event, Femi insisted he will not drive the jeep till the Lizard was found!

0 comments:

Post a Comment