Wednesday 24 July 2013

Joseph Yobo denies sending mother-in-law, Abigail Igwe, packing


Abeg o,just if this rumour bounces back make una no blame me o,na devil....(lol)
''There's is no iota of truth in the report that has gained grounds of recent. There was no encounter of the such that was described to have happened between my mother-in-law and I. We as a family are in the best of place in our lives currently. Someone from some place, just sat down and decided to construct a lie, a total fabrication from their own imagination.                                                                                              
"I love my wife very much, nothing anyone does can bring any division between us and between our families. There was never a time that I sent my Mother-in-Law packing from my home for being a bad influence on her own daughter, who is my wife. How can people just come up with stories about what never happened.
 Its rather pathetic that am a blogger as well because some people are really into the business of home breaking.. wont they get married again???

4 comments:

  1. I love the way u present ur story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way u blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur the new face of blogn in Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete