Friday 25 October 2013

“I have nothing to spend the N5million on” Project fame winner, Wale Ojo reveals

Click for Full Image Size 
In a recent interview with Nigeria films, winner of this year’s MTN project fame, Olawale Ojo, said “I am grateful to God and appreciate those who believed in me and voted for me massively. It’s actually not all about my talent but those who believed in me and voted me to the top and all I have to say is thank you and I promise I will never disappoint them.

I think for now I will focus on the recording contract , because there is nothing for me to spend the money on. And I have been surviving without the money , but as time goes on I will think of how to invest it. There is a difference between spending and working. If there is one thing I can buy out of the money for now, it would be a lovely piano. I had one but it’s not really good. I would give it to someone.”

On Saturday 28th September 2013, Olawale Ojo was crowned the Winner of the MTN Project Fame West Africa season 6.

The 400level Agronomy Student of Ladoke Akintola University, went home with a cash prize of N5million, a fully loaded SUV and a recording contract.

0 comments:

Post a Comment