Saturday 26 October 2013

AY Makun goes into movie production


Ay Makun 

Popular Nigerian comedian, AY Makun, has ventured into movie production with ‘30 Days in Atlanta: The Adventures of Akpos‘.

30 Days in Atlanta features Hollywood stars like Vivica Fox, Lynn Whitfield, and Karlie Redd and Nigeria’s Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD), Desmond Elliot, Ramsey Noah, Richael Oniga.

The movie, which is set in Atlanta, USA and Nigeria, also features, Omoni Oboli, Ada Ameh as well as Ghanaian actors, Juliet Ibrahim and Majid Michael.
Commenting the movie, AY said “This is the first movie I will produce. It’s like having your first child. It brings so much joy. Interestingly, the story also is mine. I’ve watched the movie countless times in my imagination, and I’m so fulfilled seeing the physical equivalent of my dreams unfold in my lifetime here in Atlanta.

“It’s been a family affair on set. I have a great cast and crew here. We love and respect one another. Everybody knows what to do and when to do it. Honestly, I’m enjoying every bit of the shoot. We hope to wrap shooting up by the end of the October, and God willing, by November 3rd, we shall begin the Nigeria-Phase of the shoot.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment