Tuesday 12 November 2013

Former Miss Nigeria UK, Dabota Lawson, Defends Her $30, 000 Plastic Surgery

Former Miss Nigeria UK, Dabota Lawson, Defends Her $30, 000 Plastic Surgery 
Former beauty queen, model and actress Dabota Lawson created an uproar after news of her nose job and liposuction (removing fat from the body using suction) hit the internet. The cosmetic surgery cost her $30, 000 – almost N5million.

In an interview with Nollywood Reporter she defended her surgery, saying,

“People should just get used to the fact that I am part of the entertainment industry and changing the way I look was inevitable for various jobs especially in Nollywood.

I am dedicated to my career. Instead of constantly trying to pick on me, I expect that they would appreciate the extra effort I am putting into what I do. That’s how it is done in Hollywood. There is no big deal about getting a nose job or a liposuction for that matter.”
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment