Monday 29 April 2013

Gareth Bale wins PFA player of year award for second time

Tottenham's Gareth Bale has been named the Professional Football Association's player and young player of the year for 2012-13, becoming only the third person to clinch the double accolade in the same season.
Bale has enjoyed another fine campaign for Spurs, scoring 19 times in the Premier League and 14 goals in 17 matches since the turn of the year. The Welshman follows Andy Gray and Cristiano Ronaldo in winning both awards in the same year.
Bale secures the player of the year award for the second time, becoming only the fifth player to do so after Mark Hughes, Alan Shearer, Thierry Henry and Ronaldo, having been voted in by his fellow peers.

Is he worth it???

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I
    was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment
    form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding
    one? Thanks a lot!

    Here is my site - waist to hip ratio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the comment section on your setting.. Happy to help out.

    ReplyDelete