Saturday 30 November 2013

“I like Jim Iyke, Is he not having a better life now”- Pastor TB Joshua finally opens up

 
Pastor TB Joshua has finally lent his voice on the much-talked-about Jim Iyke deliverance that held in his church months ago.

In a recent interview with Punch, TB Joshua of SCOAN – Synagogue Church Of All Nation – cleared the air on Jim Iyke’s deliverance and other allegations that he pays people to come and fake miracles. On Jim Iyke
Oh please, don’t drag me into that. All I can say is that if a person needs to see a doctor, he should be free to do so. I like the young man. He has been defending himself on the internet. Is he not enjoying a better life now? Are things not working for him?

On allegations he pays people to fake miracles

 How much will I give to the president of a nation to come here? Even when they come, I don’t get any financial gain but I incur cost because I want to ensure that they are well cared for. That is all; I even prefer to spend my time with the poor than to be with the presidents.

If a president visits this place today, the whole of the day will be devoted to that visit, I would have lesser time for the poor people, who need my attention. God has been warning me over this trend so much that when some presidents said that they wanted to visit me, I said no.

I said it would be better for me to visit them in their countries. Each time they visit this place, I receive query from God because of my time that should have been used to attend to the poor and the needy that are waiting for me.

One soul is not superior to the other, why should I continue to receive query? Really out of three presidents that may visit, there will hardly be one that will show good example of the counsel that they received from me. If the needy are more receptive to God, it is better to give them more of my time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment