Thursday 28 November 2013

9ice’s Babymama’s Sister, Oreka Godis, Blasts Him For Coming Now To Accept Her Sister’s Twins

 
 You recall that 9ice in a new interview with Punch had explained why he denied his twins when they were born.

9ice had said:
I did say I didn’t have twins then because I believe it was personal.
When they (his twins) grow up, I will tell them the reason I did that. It was the same way my father gave me his own reasons. I didn’t know him until I was 22. I got to know my mother when I was 18. They gave me their reasons for doing what they did. I asked my father where he was all the time I was growing up and he told me where and how and when he was a part of my life.
If my kids grow up to ask me why I did what I did, I would certainly explain to them. I didn’t say I didn’t have kids just because I wanted to lie, No. I had my reasons. I had my life to live.
Well, his babymama’s sister, former BeatFM OAP, Oreka is so pissed about what he said in the Punch interview.
Her tweets continue…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment