Tuesday 22 October 2013

Why I quit my relationship with Beverly Osu – Ex-BBA housemate, Angelo Collins

Beverly-and-Angelo 
Following the break-up of BBA The Chase sweethearts Angelo Collins and Beverly Osu, and rumours flying about their split, Angelo has come forward to put wagging tongues to rest.

Collins took to Facebook to explain why his relationship with Osu hit the rocks despite his coming to Nigeria and sharing a kiss at the club on Beverly’s birthday.
 
Collins wrote:
I love u guys even the ones that hate…right now I need clarity…not chaos & scrutiny, I need to focus on what’s important, my youth development programs and my family, I don’t think I should be in a relationship right now it overshadows what I really wanna do, I hope u guys can respect me for my decision*thanks to everyone that supported me.
We hope his explanation is good enough for everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment