Friday 1 November 2013

Yoruba movie star, Liz Anjorin, dumps christianity for Islam after losing dad


liz anjorin 

Yoruba movie star, Liz Anjorin, recently surprised her fans when photos of her on Muslim Pilgrimage to Mecca surfaced online with claims that she had converted to Islam.
Defending her action, Liz Anjorin in a recent interview with City People said

“It happened in a miraculous way which I have been expecting for long, not that I woke up yesterday and decided to change my religion. By birth, I was half Muslim and half Christian.

“My father was Christian while my mum was Muslim. Growing up I went to church because of my father. I didn’t have a choice at the time but I have always had interest in Islam so immediately my father died I switched over to my mum’s religion.

“It is a religion I love so much. Also Aisha is now my official name though Liz is still my name and I will continue to use the name to do movies. ” she explained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment