Wednesday 6 November 2013

UNBELIEVABLE: Teenager Sells Her Virginity for 4.3 million Naira (LOOK)

 

A Russian teenager has sold her virginity online for £ 17, 000 (Approx N 4 , 302 , 574) because she is in “urgent need ” of money.


The Russian woman – who is known only as Shatuniha – advertised herself online in the category “New, Not Used”, and told potential bidders she was selling herself because she is desperate for the money.

She wrote : “ I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I posses.
I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow , and I am ready to have my virginity verified .

“I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity , and with a person who will take the cash and leave , so that I am not fooled.

“This person will take away the money, but I will stay… The money should be cash only.”

According to the Siberian Times, the police are not taking any action as they confirmed no crimes have been committed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment