Wednesday 20 November 2013

Tiwa Savage’s fiance, TeeBillz shows off his daughter’s school report card (LOOK)

Tunji-Balogun 
What more could a father ask for?

Its no news that Tunji ‘TeeBillz’ Balogun is a proud father of two beautiful children, a son and a daughter from a previous relationship with an ex- girlfriend who is based abroad.

Tiwa Savage’s fiance was definitely being a doting dad when he posted a photo of his daughter’s report sheet with a heart felt caption on Instagram which read:

“I’m Not A Perfect Father But I Promise You Will Never Lack Anything in Life even When I’m 6ft Down. Just Keep The Good Grades Coming and Always Be Good Girl. I Love My lil Angel “Sheree Olabisi Balogun” #VeryProudFather”

With just A’s and B’s on the report sheet who wouldn’t be proud of Sheree Balogun?
 tee

0 comments:

Post a Comment