Saturday 23 November 2013

Seyi Shay speaks on the downside of being a celebrity

Seyi Shay 
Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay, in a recent interview, talked about the challenges of being a celebrity.
Seyi said she avoided comments on blogs altogether, to avoid getting hurt. In her words, “I don’t pay attention to negativity. I don’t read comments on blogs. I only read the comments of my fans on Twitter, Instagram because they are the ones that are important to me.

“I read the blogs but I don’t read the comments on the blogs. They can be very negative at times; in order to prevent yourself from being hurt you just avoid that.

“There hasn’t been much negative stories written about me basically and that’s just God’s grace. I try to behave myself as much as I could.”

When asked if she was in a relationship, the singer said, “I am not in a relationship at the moment.

“Marriage for me is definitely in the plan. It’s in my three-year plan. So between now and the next three years I hope to get married. At the moment, I am married to my team – J Management and to music basically.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment