Monday 4 November 2013

Ozil blames Ancelotti for Madrid exit

Ozil 2 
Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil, has hinted that Carlo Ancelotti is to blame, for his decision to quit Real Madrid and move to the Emirates during the summer transfer window.
 After the arrivals of Isco and Gareth Bale, the German felt as if he was no longer valued at the Santiago Bernabeu and suggested that he might have stayed if the Italian coach showed more faith in him.

“It is very important for me that the coach shows faith in me and believes in me,” Ozil told TF1.

“I had no doubt that I would stay at Real Madrid when last season came to an end.

“But then something happened and I no longer had the coach’s trust.

“At Arsenal on the other hand, I feel the exact opposite.”

Ozil, 25, has seven Premier League appearances for Arsenal so far, scoring twice in the process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment