Wednesday 6 November 2013

Iyanya’s manager, Ubi Franklin reveals how they spent $19,000 on Iyanya’s birthday party

 
Iyanya’s manager, Ubi Franklin, in a recent interview with Encomium magazine stated that he was the brain behind Iyanya’s birthday cake and party which cost$19,000 – N3million.

See excerpts of the interview below:
Encomium Weekly: Whose idea was the concept of the much talked about cake Triple MG made for Iyanya?
It was mine
Did you know it would create so much buzz?
Yes, I did. I knew what I was expecting. With proper planning & the right people around, you can do anything.

How long did it take you to plan the party?
It took me two days to plan

Was Iyanya involved in the planning?
I did not involve him at all. He had no idea till he got there.

Can you estimate how much the party gulped?
We spent $19,000

You also gave the birthday boy a nice gold Rolex, how much did it cost you?
$25,000
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment