Wednesday 6 November 2013

“I have made a decision on my next club” – Lewandowski

Lewandowski slides 
Robert Lewandowski has revealed that he has already made up his mind, about the next club he will play for. The 25-year is certain to leave Borussia Dortmund next year when his current deal expires and although Bayern Munich are hot favourites to land him, English teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United are keeping a close eye on developments with the Polish striker.

“I am feeling very well at Dortmund, but I want a new challenge next season,” Lewandowski told Sport Bild.

“I can only say one thing about my future and that’s that I will announce my decision next year.
“No club has to bother with a fresh approach. I am focused on Dortmund and will not let anything distract me.”

Lewandowski has scored 13 goals in 17 appearances in all competitions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment