Monday 18 November 2013

Bendtner: I see myself playing for Madrid, Barca

Nicklas Bendtner 
Arsenal Danish striker, Nicklas Bendtner is certainly not short on confidence despite his career taking a nosedive in the last two years.

The forward who ones proclaimed himself “The greatest striker that ever lived” is already looking at life away from the Emirate with none other than Real Madrid or Barcelona his preferred next destination.
In an interview with a Danish publication while away with the national side, Bendtner was asked where he sees himself playing in the not too distant future, “Real Madrid or Barcelona,” answered Bendtner.

Also, contrary to his attitude and general perception, the striker also claims that money is the least item on the agenda when making career moves.

Bendtner continued, “It is the sport that is the most important. I’m going somewhere where I know I can be happy to play, with a team where I can score goals and preferably to win something.

“I do not want to sit on the bench and staring. I love playing lots of games.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment