Friday 22 November 2013

SEE How Davido’s ‘Skelewu’ has helped Rotimi Amaechi, Beverly Osu, Kate Henshaw, and Others

davido-babee 
9 people who may be grateful to Davido for his music, and Skelewu dance in particular, and would definitely like to wish Happy Birthday to the singer.

Check out the list below:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – Thanks, Davido. Your songs help me in my struggle with the Jonathans.

2. Davido’s ‘lil bros’ Golden Eaglets – Skelewu inspired us to win U-17 FIFA World Cup.

3. Beverly Osu – I danced Skelewu at BBA house when I felt lonely.

4. Moe Musa – Great song, I’ll consider filming more Skelewu ‘official videos’.

5. Kate Henshaw – When I danced Skelewu, I felt like back at LUTH again.

6. Emmanuel Adebayor – Skelewu is perfect for testing the stereo systems of my multi-million dollar rides.

7. Kiddy Mizzy – Thanks for the money, man! Winning Skelewu dance contest really changed my life.

8. Blonde White Davido’s Fan – I tried so hard, but left unnoticed. Congrats in any case!

9. unclad Skelewu Dancer – We really wanted to show him to you once again, but he got banned by YouTube and it’s doubtful we see him again…

0 comments:

Post a Comment