Friday 15 November 2013

I did not get any car from my ‘new lover’ – Nollywood’s Sikiratu Sindodo is tired of “lazy, irresponsible” people

Sikiratu-Sindodo YNaija 
Poor Sikiratu Sindodo. The rumour mill just won’t leave her alone, and she is frankly tired.

After certain pesky gossip pages said she just received a car gift from a United States-based lover recently (though we are yet to see what the scandal is in that), the actress whose real names are Khadijat Temitayo Odueke says it’s a big, fat lie.

“I don’t know where and how they got the story. People are just fond of spreading rumour,” she said to Encomium. They are fond of saying and writing all sorts of nonsense. I don’t even know the new lover they are talking about, let alone buying a car for me. ”

I learnt they said the person sponsored my movie premiere in US. Everything is nothing but a blatant lie. Please, ignore those sponsoring all these rubbish. They are all lazy and irresponsible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment