Monday 18 November 2013

Beverly Naya joins ‘Tinsel’

beverly Nanya 
Beverly Naya, one of Nigeria’s up and coming movie stars will be joining the award-winning television series ‘Tinsel’ showing on the DSTV network.

Naya will be playing the role of Yaya in the series. Yaya is a lively and seductive lady, who is adventurous and is ready to try out new things. She comes from a very privileged family but when her mother cuts her off financially, she is forced to move to Lagos. Men find her interesting because she sees no danger signs in life.

Speaking on her role, Naya, who will be playing a supporting role in the series said, “I was in the States shooting a TV series, when I was contacted about a screen test for the role of Yaya. Luckily, my return date back to Lagos was in a week so as soon as I got back, I auditioned. I was delighted when I got the role. Yaya really is a fantastic character to play. So far it has been nothing but a lovely journey working with the Tinsel cast and crew; they’re very welcoming and professional. I’m also happy that I can now be seen not just in Nigeria but around Africa too, that’s a beautiful blessing.”

‘Tinsel’ centres around the energetic Fred Ade-Williams, founder of Nigeria’s biggest independent film company “Reel Studios,” who gets drawn into a battle of wills with daring newcomer Brenda “Nana” Mensah, whose beauty and intelligence is only surpassed by her drive to transform her film company “Odyssey Pictures” into a dominant force.

0 comments:

Post a Comment