Saturday 21 September 2013

I’ll knock Tyson out – Haye

David Haye 
David Haye
 David Haye has vowed to knock out Tyson Fury within two rounds after ramping up the trash talk ahead of their September 28 showdown.

The two British heavyweights will clash at the Manchester Arena with Fury, 25, putting his unbeaten record on the line. However Haye, who has lost only two of his 28 paid fights, remains favourite and is confident he can wrap up proceedings early on.

“Tyson Fury, if he somehow manages to get through the first round, he’s getting knocked out in the second round,” said Haye.

“Rarely do I make predictions this far out from a fight, I usually wait until the day of the fight or the weigh-in, until I look in their eyes, but I just can’t see Tyson Fury going into the third round, he’s getting knocked out pretty fast. I can’t wait to get in there and rip this poor young lad’s head off. Tyson Fury is going to be in a world of trouble.”

Haye also taunted Fury by insisting the sparring partners he has brought in for his training camp would all “do a number” on his fellow Briton.

In preparation for the bout, the Haye camp have drafted in unbeaten American Deontay Wilder and Pole Mariusz Wach – who lost on points to WBA, IBF and WBO king Wladimir Klitschko last year – as well as Sheffield’s Richard Towers and Ukrainian Alexander Dimitrenko.

“I’ve brought over big, big punchers to spar. I have no doubt whatsoever that the guys brought over would do a number on Fury,” said Haye.
Follow @Psermuel

0 comments:

Post a Comment