Thursday 26 September 2013

“I was only mocking Beverly,” says Afrocandy

Nigerian adult movie actress, Afrocandy, has denied inviting Nigeria’s ex-Big Brother Africa housemate, Beverly Osu to star in her movie.

According to Afrocandy, she was not serious about the offer and was merely mocking Beverly.                      According to her, “Fact is, I wasn’t even serious about the so-called offer, I was just mocking her, and if you read my post, it was rather sarcastic. I didn’t expect it to go viral and how could anybody even take that serious?”
 
Afrocandy  had earlier said that she could see that the sexy Nigerian model has got what it takes to partake in her production.

She had written, “You got all it takes to partake in my kind of Productions: Guts, the heart and the ability to get naked and have sex in Pubic without giving a crap.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment