Monday 30 September 2013

How To Attract Men - Three Simple Tips

Are you still looking for Prince Charming? Here are three reasons you may be yet to find him.
⁠How to attract a man?⁠

But not just ANY man...
 ...The right man for you.
What do you need to do to finally run into the Prince Charming you've dreamed of all your life?
What are you doing wrong?

Why do you keep meeting the wrong type of men?

What do men want?

I'd be amazed if these aren't questions which have plagued your mind at one time or another. Maybe they're questions on your lips right now. Let me see if I can help you uncover some of those elusive answers.

First, let me tell you a quick story...
A few days back I took a stroll down to the beach. I wasn't going anywhere in particular. I was just taking it all in. Now, anyone that knows me, and especially guys I've coached will know, I'm all about being open, present, and in the moment.

I'm all about having fun, and I'll talk to as many people as I can, wherever I am in the world. I ⁠love⁠ to meet people. I love to connect. I just love sharing the energy between fellow human beings. Now I don't know if there's something in the air right now, but at least 5 out of 8 women I spoke to today virtually ignored me.

A couple of them just immediately looked down, pretending not to hear me when I spoke. Two were so busy flicking around on their iPhone they wouldn't have stopped even if a plane was falling out the sky over their heads, and the others just walked on without even cracking their face.

It's something I see SO many times from women, and it's one of the main reasons you can't (or think you can't) attract men.

Here's the deal ladies...
Do you want to know how to attract a man?

I've got ⁠news⁠ for you. Men are already attracted to you. You probably walk past dozens of guys every day who would like to date you. Do you know why they don't approach you, or why they look like they're not interested in you?

It's because you're so closed off. You look like you don't want to talk. You look like you don't trust anyone. To be honest, some of you look so unapproachable the only guys you're going to get talking to you are cocky jerks and players. Passive guys won't come anywhere near you!

So what do you need to change?
Here are three simple suggestions…

Put down the iPhone!
Seriously, stop fiddling and tapping on that darn cell phone screen of yours. Do you really think men are going to come and talk to you? Most guys will take one look at you and say, "She looks like she's too busy to chat. Or maybe she's working or texting her ⁠boyfriend⁠. I won't bother approaching her."

And here's the other thing…
Whilst you're messing with your phone, you can't see what's around you. You can't see that cute guy who's trying to catch your eye from across Starbucks. While you have your head buried in Twitter and Facebook, you're missing so many opportunities to meet people.

Loosen up!
Now, you don't need to go nuts and start flashing your breasts to every man you see, but give at least some small indication you're open to the idea of communication with other human beings. Keep your shoulders back, your head up, and your arms by your side.

I see so many women who stand around with their arms folded across their chest, and it says, "Stay the hell away from me. I do not want to talk!"

Folded arms make you look very defensive, and whether you realize it or not, it will put guys off. So relax a little. Take in everything around you. Open yourself up, and most importantly…

Smile!
Guys are like big children and dogs. We need visual clues that it's OK to approach you. Remember, it takes most guys a lot of courage to come and approach a woman, so anything you can do to take the pressure of us the better.

A smile tells us you've noticed us. A smile tells us you're open. And a smile gives us an indication you're not going to attack us if we approach you. If you see a man you like the look of, throw him a smile, and see how fast he comes to say "Hi."
 
So you see ladies, it's that simple!

You already know how to attract men. You do it naturally just by being strong, beautiful females. The real question is, "How can I get a man to feel he can approach me?"
And now, you have the answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment