Monday 23 September 2013

35 is too old for marriage – Iyanya

Iyanya-August-2013-BellaNaija-01-596x600 
Nigerian award-winning artiste, Iyanya, has said that he will get married before he turns 35.

“If I marry when I’m 35, I will be too old and my kids won’t have a friend to play with,” he said. “If i have a child at 35 by the time I’m 50 years, he’ll be 15, so we can’t relate like friends.”

The artiste, who came to limelight after winning the MTN Project Fame in 2008, said during his interview on Hip Hop Tv that he would want to play with kids and have a friend kind of relationship with them and not the daddy-child kind of relationship.

“Having them ‘late’ will mean they can’t have all the good time they are supposed to have with me as a friend,” he said.

Speaking on his love life, the 27-year-old Kurukere master said that he has not being with a woman in the last month but nobody will believe that because of his kind of music.

Iyanya said that his biggest challenge now is to make good and mature music that people would love and after that, find a good woman settle down and have a family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment