Tuesday 24 September 2013

MY BOYFRIEND IS COMPLAINING THAT MY VAGINA IS BIG AND LOOSE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I am a 25 year old unmarried girl. I was in a relationship 4 years back and we had a good sex life.

It lasted for 2 years before we broke up. After that, I have been single till date.

Now, I am in a relationship with another guy. When we had sex the first time, he complained that he couldn’t feel anything after penetration.

He told me that my vagina is big and loose. Can it happen?

I never had a baby or even an abortion or any vaginal procedure. Can masturbation cause looseness in vagina?

And if it’s true what can I do to get my tightness back. I am tensed about it. I’ve lost my confidence on bed. I am unmarried and have my whole life ahead.

Please reply ASAP.
Follow @Psermuel

1 comments: