Wednesday 17 July 2013

Uncovered:"I never asked Moet Abebe out"- Dbanj


In a recent interview with  prince agama blog
 "Dbanj claims he never asked Moet out..
Get the rest of the interview after the break..


Am like happiest person on earth...Grabing an interview with a celebrity this big was worth waiting for.
First of all, Do Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ have anybody in your life?
Hahahahaah.. None. Yet o..
But rumour has it that Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ were interested in Moet Abebe?
N̶̲̥̅̊☺, I was never interested in her, it happened that she walked up to me in a mall,and requested for an interview,in my own jolly. Mood I said can Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ be my date.. Nothing to it.
A lot of negative comments have aroused about your songs since Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ left your former label,any reaction to it??
People must talk and that's what makes them fans,if they are not talking then Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ are not doing well for yourself.
Who is your Entertainment crush?
They are a lot.. From Rettarich to Hallemordu to Omosexy.
I’m aware that you have other businesses, how do you manage all of them?
We have a management company called DKM that handles lot of brands and endorsements. So everything is more organized now with the launch of DKM Media last year. We started with the Koko Concert and that is the first time we did a concert and we wanted to do something different. Let me quickly use this opportunity to apologies to all my wonderful fans that trekked that long distance to the Koko Concert last year. I promise them we are not trekking again this year because we have a solid arrangement.
I listened to one of the songs on the DKM album titled Nonsense but I realized the song seems to have a violence theme. How will you explain that?
When I do my music, I do it like a day to day thing. You have heard Suddenly and Mogbona Felifeli. So this new song you are referring to won’t be an exception. When I say ‘egba ojue’ (slap him), it means enough of negative talks around you.
However, how do you end negative talks around you, it’s simply by stopping the negative things. For example, if you have an Ipad that is messing up, the best way to ‘gba ojue’ (slap it) is by repairing it.
With four nominations at World Music Awards including ‘Best Song of The Year and Best World Artiste’, what is more paramount to you at this point of your career?
Having done stuffs with few African top acts like Fally Ipupa, Sarkodie and 2Face, is there any particular African artiste you have in mind to work with soon?
I have done a lot of songs with 2Face but I still want to do more songs with him, infact if we do an album together. We will call it ‘Best of Both worlds’.
Having performed at top world concerts like Wireless, Radio 1 Hackney Weekend and few others, is there any particular concert you are eyeing at the moment?
What is your utmost possession?
For now, I will say is my distribution. For once, we need to get music distribution right in this country and be able curb piracy. Aside, musicians will be able to make so much money from their works.
What is the true story of your former manager, Bankulli’s exit from DB Records?
The thing is that I won’t really dwell too much on this issue but I want to categorically say everything that everybody has read or heard is a big fat lie.
Infact, I don’t know where that story is coming from. There is a definitely time for everything. Bankulli was a wonderful manager and he is still my brother. He is a good guy but he can’t be flying around with me again as he now does his own things. He still called us for a show recently when we were in South Africa. When people say someone that worked with me for one year is not working with me again, I laugh. My former manager, Sunday Are still gets me shows. People keep spreading unpalatable rumors.
How do you react to rumors and critics?
It’s a normal thing for people to talk but you don’t have to be distracted. All you need is to stay focused. I want to thank everybody for staying with me genuinely even during the dreadful time. I promise not to let you guys down and you should remember that in everything I do, I’m also human.
Yea... From me to Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ is bye.. Keep a date with me some time..

5 comments:

  1. Nwankwo Emmanuel18 July 2013 at 14:48

    Nwanne,ur blog is sooo making sense.dat interview was something else.you are our eyes and ears now.ride on bro,we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nwankwo..if u dnt knw wat else to say better keep. Shut..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nwankwo Emmanuel18 July 2013 at 15:26

    #surprised#.....Plz WTF is anonymous???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is cool thou...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am soo into this blog rite nw.. Didn't knw he wud get this far..

    ReplyDelete