Monday 16 September 2013

I Invited Blackface For My Wedding – 2face Idibia Finally Speaks Out

tub 
Tuface in an interview with Rubbing Minds said he invited his former band mate, Blackface to his March Dubai wedding, contrary to what Blackface wrote on Twitter at the time.

It would be recalled that a fan asked blackface on twitter why he wasn’t invited to his former band mate’s wedding, Tuface’s wedding in Dubai, and he replied by saying ” I no dey go where i no dey invited!but I wish dem all they wish themselves!.

Although in an interview Blackface was quoted saying “I and 2Face are good.

Well it looks like the two still have unfinished business as Blackface once called Tuface a Debtor claiming he still owes him money for co-writing song ‘African Queen’ along with his fellow Tuface Idibia, who sang the song.

Blackface claims both of them had written the  song together but he has not yet received financial benefits for his work officially.

tub1 
tub2

0 comments:

Post a Comment