Friday 20 September 2013

I planned 2face Idibia & Mercy Johnson’s wedding – Empress Njamah reveals

There’s a new wedding planner, and it’s none other than actress cum business woman Empress Njamah.
In a recent interview with a national newspaper, Empress Njamah revealed thus:



‘Just recently, I opened my boutique in Abuja. I also have a spa and a saloon in the city. I will soon open my Lagos outlet, it is just that Lagos is too choked up for me, but that should not be an excuse. I am definitely working on my Lagos branch. I have loads of customers in Lagos that I bring stuff for more than every other place. However, I love Abuja right now for its serenity.

As per movie, during my spare time, I still run to some locations to shoot one or two movies. In fact, I am working on some scripts. I think a lot of people don’t know that there are other things I do aside acting. I do bridal makeup. I am more of a wedding planner. I was very busy during Tuface’s wedding. I was one of the people organizing things and after the whole ceremony; I think I used two days to unwind.

I was in charge of Mercy Johnson’s wardrobe during her wedding and I was happy about what I did for her. I did one beautiful wedding a few Saturdays ago and I got like four other jobs from that one. So that’s it. I don’t have to put it on the billboard. I’m not a loud person. I let my work speak for me. A good brand will always remain fresh even if went out of circulation for five years. I don’t believe one needs to do a hundred movies to stay relevant and fresh in the industry. I know some people who have featured in many productions but yet do not have that star status. If you don’t have the star streak, you don’t have it. You can do just a movie in a year and you will be high up there.”
Follow @Psermuel

0 comments:

Post a Comment