Tuesday 31 December 2013

It’s Serious! Jason Derulo Gives Girlfriend Jordin Sparks Brand New BMW For Christmas (PHOTO)

It’s Serious! Jason Derulo Gives Girlfriend Jordin Sparks Brand New BMW For Christmas (PHOTO) 
Jordin Sparks must have been a very good girl this year for Santa to give her a shiny new BMW for Christmas.

The Santa being her 24-year-old boyfriend, Jason Derulo.

The champagne coloured BMW sedan decorated with two large bows was delivered to Sparks, 24, on Christmas Day.
A very merry Christmas! Jason Derulo gave his leading lady Jordin Sparks, pictured here on Dec. 13 at Z100's Jingle Ball in New York City, a shiny new BMW for the holidays
Sparks shared a snap of the gift on her Instagram on Sunday December 29th with the caption: ‘I still can’t believe it! He surprised me on Christmas but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t dreaming before I posted it! ha! Thank you so much @jasonderulo! I love you baby! Omg omg omg.’

0 comments:

Post a Comment