Thursday 1 August 2013

Whale mouth shares his view about #childnotbride

The award winning comedian,Whalemouth couldnt hold his thoughts to him self,so he had to share his view about the senate law,
Quiet lengthy goes a long way to show his detest for the art.
click link for detail.



That Jesus ascended into heaven and told his disciples "greater things shall you do" he knew there where exceptions to those things, that was while He also said, I will come back and take you to my father, in my father's house there are many mansions. So no disciple can go to the father by ascending like JESUS.

If we are to go by myths, beliefs and school of thought JESUS and MOHAMMED are of the same statutes and all their travails on earth where Divine. So let's not turn our marriage institution into what it is not.
Marrying a 13yr old girl is same as child trafficking, child slavery, child labour and child abuse.

When you are married it is meant to be forever, our kids shouldn't be kept in things they nothing of which will later turn to regrets and burdens.

I want to use this medium to call on all parties, bodies and individuals that can speak to come out. If not, Nigerians and God almighty owe the people of Sodom an apology letter.
My eyebrows are raised here, as I perceive a scenario where a "Senator" who is a potential suitor visits a house of (Jesse) and while Jesse takes his time to bring out the well trained and nurtured daughters of his with internal and external gifts. "Senator" will say just like Samuel "are these all your daughters" and Jesse will reply "yes" except my last girl who is 13 years old(without the marriage qualities) and I sent her to get Kolanuts and palm wine for you".
Alas! Senator will say, "I came for the 13 year old girl", whom unfortunately doesn't know why "senator" is in the house at the first place, and might even tell a peer at the kolanut shop that, her father's friend in Abuja came to visit, because she is unable to read in between the lines.

We should also not forget that, David who was selected as a kid rejected a 13 year old girl kept with him in a room.

The 20th to 21st century people condemns the betrothal of kids at birth, determming their destiny to the blindfolds of these kids.

Today we are at a dilemma of modern slavery. At 13, I knew so many of my peers who actually cried heavily just for them to come to boarding school.

Fellow compatriots, I say at this point, Nigeria is not an islamic nation, a 13 year old is a child and knows little or nothing about marriage. Marriage is an institution legally and religiously recognise. If we go by that, so we are saying a 13yr old girl should sign at the registry, I was 18 when I had my 1st signature, and I had to because I needed a bank account. 13yr old girl will now also hire a lawyer to seek for divorce? What sort of meal will she prepare for the husband?.

If the muslim brethren are saying Mohammed married a girl of 9yrs I will help to say here that it is Divine, because Jesus being born without conception was also Divine. And if because Mohammed did that so all followers of Mohammed should follow suit, while have any Islamic man split  the moon just as Mohammed did Surah 54:1-2

1 comments:

  1. GVB~gentlevideoblog2 August 2013 at 00:36

    I'm happy τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ notice that a good number if not all our celebrities/entertainment collegues are against the child marriage bill...dats a good one @whalemonth ...α̲̅πϑ τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ all pls let's join our hands together τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ say N̶̲̥̅̊☺ τ̲̅õ̸̳͡ childnotbride..thank U̶̲̥̅̊ all

    ReplyDelete