Saturday 23 March 2013

Video|Lynxxx interviewed by factory 78..

Nigerian star artiste and ''Jollof''music boss Lynxxx is in the UK for a 9 date tour and he finally breaks his silence on factory78tv on the recent news involving him at a famous Lagosnightspot, he shares what really happened on the night with Factory78tv's Adesope. He also talks about his upcoming music collaborations , ''Fine Lady'' music video with Wizkid , his label mates and partners at Syndic8 records and most importantly his support for causes like the fight against domestic violence and cancer awareness . Watch the confident performer and Pepsi ambassador Lynxxx take over the Factory78tv studio's..

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    My web blog - the best diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! Hope to seeing you around! Happy you loved it.

    ReplyDelete