Monday 15 July 2013

'I Wish I Could Wake Up Every Morning & See All My Kids' - Tuface

So Tuface recently got chatting with TheNetNg, his very first official interview since his much celebrated wedding to actress Annie Uwana Macaulay.

And in it, he got to talk about his marriage to Annie, his current relationship with his two other baby mamas. His biggest worry during his Dubai wedding to Annie, and how handy a dad he is to his kids.


  • At the launch of this year’s Star Trek Concert, on stage you said marriage hasn’t changed you. Hasn’t marriage changed 2face?
Actually it’s the aspect of me being a jolly good fellow that I meant by marriage hasn’t changed me but at least it changed me in the way that now I get to be more responsible, because it is a serious business, it’s not when I was a bachelor that I could just decide after a show to just chill in an hotel and sleep. There was one time that I even made up my mind that I wasn’t getting married.

1 comments:

  1. Nwankwo Emmanuel18 July 2013 at 14:53

    If not for nazzy,I would have turned gay for 2 baba.I so much love dis guy.

    ReplyDelete