Sunday 28 July 2013

Question for Ladies: Would you date a guy with a private part as big as this?? *Eyes wide open*

Well I did a post before on this but it didn't really get a lot of comments so am bringing it up again,lying down on my bed and am really thinking,who has a di*k as big as this?? Well u have seen it, Here comes the questions,if yor spouse has a d*ck as big as this would you love it??? Ladies oya.. Unless your gay,kindly don't comment...
. *closes window to checkmine.* lol happy sunday thou.

3 comments:

  1. Hell no...I wnt ma hubby 2 make luv 2 me,not rip out ma inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love guys with meduin size of dick, besieds I wot matters in sex is romance and how long u a guy will las on me.... I love it wen a guy sPends enougj time on me and not big dick.... So guys correct the wrong impression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's genuinely very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use world wide web for that purpose, and get the most recent news.

    my homepage Natural Coconut Oil

    ReplyDelete