Tuesday 28 May 2013

Uncovered with Endia

IMG_00000091(1).jpg



Uncovered: Can we meet Endia?
Endia:#-Yo. Wagwan.. They call me Endia. a.k.a TheRealSoundMan.

  Uncovered:What was growing up like for you?
Endia:#-Was proper. Was mostly around family. Friends. Music. Loved being around music lovers/studio's & what not. Just sitting. Watching different ppl do their thing. & just having fun basically.

Uncovered: At what point did you realise you wanted to do music?
Endia:#-Iv always been linked to music since my early secondarys school days-as I was in my school band. We composed, recorded n performed our music at small concerts & social nights organised at the time. But I decided to start making music professionally in 2009.

Uncovered:  What is your genre of music?
Endia:#-Its a lil hard for me 2 categorise. My music is a fusion of Afro hiphop dancehall,reggae. Let's call it ~VIBRATIONs~ lol

Uncovered: You have the hit single 48, how has the feeling been?
Endia:#-Am happy people appreciate my efforts. Its a good feeling. Atleast by that i can tell progress is being made.
IMG_00000091(1).jpg

Uncovered: How do you interact with your female fans?
Endia:#-Am a shy guy! But i try. If they wink at me. I shut my eyes. If they see me & say hi. I run. Am just shy. LOL
Uncovered:On a personal note,is there any special lady in your life?
#-Yea. There's a couple actually. My mum, sister, & all my female fans. Hehe
>
 Uncovered:What would you like to say to your fans?
 Endia:#-Wana tell 'em to keep supporting, keep believing & that I truly appreciate every single one of them! They family to me. *Its Like That!* They already kno!!

IMG_0134_.jpg You can follow Endia on twitter @Endia_Official.Till the next interview #Hustle,Loyalty,Respect. @joy_enajeroh

0 comments:

Post a Comment