Tuesday 30 April 2013

"Fuck You" Keke Ogungbe, COSON boss exchange hot words at NEC in Lagos

Hahahaha... already putting out up front beef?well good for my job..*i love gossip*true or not depends who is asking.
This is how the fight started...
Chief Tony Okoroji had confronted Kenny Ogungbe in the presence of journalists for daring to say in public that COSON owed him money.
“How could he say such a thing? And in public?” Chief Okoroji fumed.

However, Kenny Ogungbe on his part remained resilient, insisting he would stand by his words. They exchanged hot, abusive words impossible to publish including the F word as they were pulled apart by concerned friends who feared the brawl may soon go physical.
Kenny Ogungbe further warned that if anything should happen to him after the brawl, Okoroji would be held responsible.
He said, “After now, if anything happens to me, it is on your head.”
The incident happened immediately after the first session of the conference where Mr. Kenny Ogungbe had been amongst a panel of discussants along side Cool DJ Jimmy Jat, Sound Sultan, MI and Weird MC during which pertinent industry issues had been raised. Hehehe..."

2 comments:

  1. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been a little
    bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear
    concept

    Look at my website roofing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost
    on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many
    choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!

    My homepage saga travel insurance over 65 ()

    ReplyDelete